Monday, June 2, 2014

Accent Interiors on Line

We very recently discovered a new way to serve our clients: “Virtual Accessorizing”!
I’ll let our client Nancy explain how it began:

“All my visits to my Wichita family include a stop at Accent Interiors!  Sometimes my yearly trips are scheduled around an Event at Accent Interiors, such as Holiday Open House!  This time I could not time it, when the store would be open, around Memorial Day. So, instead the talented staff helped me with my mantle via internet.  Thru the help of a photo, the staff sent me a drawing (and photos) of awesome suggestions.  I chose a few key items that I truly love!  My Mother in Law picked up the items for me and I brought them back to Minnesota!  Thanks for the great service and I have always been pleased with my purchases thru the years!” Nancy N.


So, if you can’t make it into the store or just don’t have the time but need some new embellishments for your home, our ace accessorizing team of Lisa and Patty are ready, willing and very able to help. Just go to www.accentinteriors.net and click on “Contact Us”

 

No comments:

Post a Comment